Hasami Black Plates
Hasami porcelain products are made in a district of Japan, which has a 400-year long culture of porcelain manufacturing. These products use straight lines to represent the essence of traditional Japanese aesthetics, and are designed to be elegant and functional for everyday use.
These products are made of a mixture of porcelain substance and clay, and are created with a matte texture and colour, which are natural and unique to the material. These products have been designed and based on a fixed module, with each piece sharing the same diameter so that they can be stacked and stored with ease and efficiency. Hasami porcelain can be used in various ways – indoors and outdoors, individually or as a set.
Hasami Black Plates:
– Small – 85mm (w) x 21mm (h)
– Medium – 145mm (w) x 21mm (h)
– Large – 185mm (w) x 21mm (h)
– Design available in multiple colour options
– There may be slightly colour variations
– Stackable with mugs, milk pitcher, sugar cup and trays
$16.00 – $40.00
or 4 fortnightly payments from $4.00 with Afterpay