VEGAN TURMERIC TEA ICE CREAM
We often get asked why turmeric is good for you and for alternative ways to prepare our Tumeric based Tea.
Turmeric has a long history of medicinal use, dating back thousands of years. In Southeast Asia, Turmeric is not only used as a spice but also as a flavouring, dye and a component in religious ceremonies.
Historically turmeric has been used as a treatment for existing conditions, including psoriasis, arthritis, asthma, and many digestive conditions. We also praise turmeric on its enormous potential to work as a preventative in reducing the severity of a disease.
One of the major positives of working at Love Tea is that we get to experiment with these incredible spices to make creations that are not only delicious but also amazing for your health. This is Kasey’s latest creation – Golden Turmeric Vegan Ice Cream.
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 1 & 1/2tsp of Love Tea Golden Spice powder
- 8 cardamom pods
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs rice malt syrup
- pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and warm over low heat for 5-10mins
- Strain to remove cardamom pods
- Allow to cool before pouring into the ice cream machine
- Transfer to airtight container and allow to freeze overnight